start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Live Plasma

If you at all like music or movies, and like me, are in the constant search for new material, you must check this site out. At Live Plasma you enter the name of a band or movie and up pops several similar bands and titles. The data is based on similar interests, characteristics and other like criteria. The closer the resulting name is to the one you entered, the more similar it is. I had an awesome professor in college that showed me this, and I just now was reintroduced to it.
Finally, I can find another band that sounds like Ozomatli!

No comments: