start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Ignorance is NOT bliss

This is from Kelly (Ben's wife): Sweet Mamas is on my list. What is up with the pork pops? 1/3 the size of the original for the same price isn't cutting it folks. SM is my favorite breakfast spot, but lately I've been hitting up Mckie D's instead. Why pay double for pork pops and leave hungry? Stop cheaping out.

Kanye West needs to finish high school and then, maybe, perhaps he will be educated enough to have something profound to say. That's all I'm going to say about that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

STOP complaining about the food!!! Yall are fortunate enough to live in one of the best places as far as restaurants go. Sweet Mama's, Brogens, Gnats, Barbara Jeans.... can't go wrong with any of that. At least you get to eat a pork pop, even if it is just one bite!
Love yall!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the above anonymous post! I wish I had a pork pop right about now. No matter how small it might be. Yummm!
--Allison :-)