start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Go ahead, laugh if you want to...


I have been introduced to one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I have ever put on. I admit, I am a shoe connoisseur. Never been big on tennis shoes, but clogs, sandals, boots and boat shoes... I've tried them all. I have my favorites, and the Croc is definitely one of them. Ladies, they come in every style imaginable. Men, they don't smell after a while because they are made of a non-absorbent type of rubber. The large amount of ventilation holes helps provide adequate ventilation for your piggies. They are lighter than my Rainbow sandals and I would venture to say more comfortable (although I will never trade those babies!). At $30 MSRP you can't beat the price. I personally purchased the khaki one's. I've heard that the new shine that is on them wears and lends itself to a nice worn, buffed in look in a couple of weeks wear. Don't laugh until you try a pair on. If you are looking for a place to buy in the St. Simons area, check out South East Adventure Outfitters in the village.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think they are hideous, and Gwinny will soon have a new chew toy.

Anonymous said...

HEINOUS is the only word that comes to mind. ben, i thought you had better fashion sense than that. come on...

Anonymous said...

Yea, definitely an abhorrent pair of shoes! i wouldnt be caught dead in em no matter how comfortable they are.
and i agree with kel, your dog will enjoy them greatly! HEHE. (thats for you bum....)

Anonymous said...

I'm crying on the inside!! Please don't leave the house in those! Use them for yard work and slippers ONLY!

I got my roommate on "What Not To Wear." Don't think I can't get you on!! ;-) --Al

Anonymous said...

Geez, the man likes the shoes. I think you need to lay off of him. You dont have to wear them. Ben, if you want to wear them around me then that is fine and I will not make fun of you.

Anonymous said...

Robert defended your choice to like them. I will go out on a limb and tell you that I actually DO like them. So there is another person out there who does like them. So there.

Anonymous said...

anybody catch my "The State" reference here? sorry...delete away moderator