start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Insomniac attack

Quarter to three and can't sleep. The last day of my three-day weekend will now be tainted by the side-effects of sleep deprivation. It has turned out to be a great weekend. Went out Friday night with Kelly to Bonefish. I regret to say it - due to it not being local - but that place is one of our favorites on the island. The price-quality-atmosphere ratio is perfectly balanced. Plus the happy hour rocks taking my rum and cokes down to two bucks until 7 p.m. THERE, I said something in a non-complainitive tone about a restaurant on the Island. Whoever made that last comment can now eat it... Just kidding Anonymous.
Which brings me to a request. I encourage all to post comments if you so desire. It makes me feel good to see people are actually reading. But seeing how cathartic this has become for me, I wouldn't stop if no one was actually out there. But, if you do post a comment, please include your name so I know who to blame or thank. That is, unless you want to be left anonymous, to which I can understand.
Perhaps sleep is coming on me now. My thoughts are getting slightly cloudy and the type is looking a little blurry. I'll leave you all with a "cute" photo taken Friday evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, no bad mouthing annynomus! The only reason I am annyonomus is because I too lazy to make a username. Plus, you know who I am!
Cute pic, by the way. I have little Guin on my desktop pic! Hope yall are doing ok.

Anonymous said...

Awww. ben ich lese! :) I love that your stuff is in German! I can't tell you how much I miss you and kelly! I wish you were closer to me. We will be home soon though!! Not too much longer! I lOVE YOU GUYS!