start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Umm, dirty rice

At work we are designing a cook book for the owners of a local restaurant, Barbara Jean's. My favorite thing there is the Dirty Rice. It's brown rice with sausage, chicken, veges, etc. The recipe is in the book... Xeroxer, here I come!

Today is Friday, thank God. A three-day weekend couldn't have come soon enough. I am going to bump up the content on this blog. It will not always be a rambling of what is going on in my life. I will add interesting links, good articles and lot's of pictures... I love photography, all angles of it. So, be on the look out for some good reads in the future.

For now, here are two links to my favorite blogs... I will direct you this way in the near future for some good linkage. Engadget, a blog about technology and its effects in society. Digital Photography blog... can you guess what this is about? I have entered a couple of photos for their "Photo of the Day" contest. Be assured you will know if I get one of the coveted spots.

No comments: