start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Potpourri for Friday

Today is Friday! Here's a couple little bits of info that will probably just dull your senses:

I don't like when people post anonymously. But when you take the time to fill out the name field, try writing that can semi-identify you. I had a commenter that a couple of days ago called "purple nurple". I know now who it is and know that the comments were in good fun, so here they are:

On A who's reading poll:
hehe....is gay. I'm surprised Bum doesn't do it. hehe is also the sound goat made between the sheets with sunkist. You guys know that there are places to eat lunch on SSI right?

On Fruit or Vege...:
bum, i know in my heart that you're a freaking fruit!

On Live Plasma:
bum, the list of swords you are swallowing is whats getting longer.

On The Intriguing Type:
kelly better watch out. i really have no desire to ever be intrigued.

On The Randomness of a Hook-up:
bum, you might be the biggest cigarette I've ever seen.

I need one of these. Wouldn't it make life easier? This is just cracks me up! Have a good day y'all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's all Turner. haha.

Anonymous said...

I'm so VERY glad these could all resurface...and all in one place as well....Soooper Doooper!