start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Your personal TV Guide

I'm not a huge TV watcher, but I do like the occasional good show. LOST, season two, premiers tonight. This is a great show. It took home a good bit of Emmys the other night as well. ABC, tonight at 9 p.m. e.s.t. At 8 p.m. they will be showing a recap of last season. Never heard of it? Think of an adult version of The Lord of the Flies.

Of course, my favorite show of all times is MacGuyver. You just can't beat that! Although, I could never get that bomb to detonate with the rubber band. I like Alias, have been an avid fan since the first episode. Although one of my favorite single episodes of any show is the Christmas episode of Saved By The Bell. The one where Zack and the gang work at the mall. Man, that is such a classic. They just don't make television like that anymore!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its sad, i must admit i am an avid watcher of 'the o.c.' (yes laugh if you must...), but they do not make shows like they once did. take the disney channel for instance- whatever happened to fraggle rock reruns, dumbos circus, under the umbrella tree? kids these days get barney and dora the explorer.... such sad times they are growing up in!

Anonymous said...

24 is still #1!!!!

Anonymous said...

ummm sorry, but niptuck takes the cake.

Anonymous said...

24 and nip/tuck are both amazing shows, but after tuesday nights episode, i must go with 24!

Anonymous said...

Nip/Tuck had the weakest season premier EVER....24 SMOKES nip/tuck....

Anonymous said...

bum you suck. now thats a good show

Anonymous said...

Oh my God--I remember watching MacGuyver with you in your old house on Holly Street!!!!
Your cuz--Al
PS: Season 1 of MacGuyver is now available on DVD, if you didn't know!