start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

very hungry

Luckily I am eating lunch today with some friends at Gnat's. I overlook the fact that I have the privileges to go out and be with friends. One pointed out to me in an email that we (all living here on St. Simons) are very lucky. Of course, I know this. But can you imagine what Katrina would have done to us? Their would literally be NO more Island. Hell, the highest point is 13 feet above sea level. One wave... So, to all my friends, y'all are great. Let's hope our little nook here on the east coast stays safe. Fried pickles can't get here soon enough!

No comments: